Monday, July 7, 2008

Target Brand Diapers



UPDATE: 7/21/08
Well, we're back on Pampers Cruisers. The price hurt, but Ellie's been a little red in her "area" as of late, I feel they aren't as good at wicking the wet away from her body. So it was time to switch back.


So after my eh experience with Walgreens diapers (see below), I decided to try out Target brand diapers. It was under $6 for 36 size 4 diapers. I just picked them up this morning, but Ellie has one on now and I like the feel of it a lot better than the Walgreens ones.

Will update upon a pooxplosion or lots-o-pee as to performance...

UPDATE, 4:38pm: Big poop, went great. Not as "cloth like" to do the initial swipe with the front of the diaper to get some of the mass off, but contained everything quite nicely, baby was as comfy (or uncomfy) as she usually is with Pampers Cruisers. Thumbs up!

No comments: