Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reese's Whipped Candy Bars


I finally met a candy bar I didn't like.

There's not a ton from Reese's that I don't like. Well, the white chocolate grossness was bad...but in comparison to these Whipped things, the white chocolate monstrosity was a delicacy.

Let's look at it this way...If, when I was 6, I ate a ton of peanut butter and then puked it up and it was frothy, that would be the inside of the candy bar. It is like Three Musketeers with Peanut Butter, and, well, I couldn't even finish the candy bar.

People. Read that last line again.
I. Couldn't. Even. Finish. The. Candy. Bar.

I don't think I've ever uttered those words before in my entire life, especially one with components I love (Chocolate and Peanut Butter). But I have always admitted to having texture issues, and therein lies the problem. I guess I want my PB in standard Reese's form, not "whipped." I should whip them.

Thumbs down!

No comments: