Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bounce Dryer Bar Review

 Have you guys seen the commercials for the Bounce Dryer Bar? Clearly, I have, and if I can swing it and feel like shaking things up, I'll pick up anything with an appealing commercial.


Currently we use Up & Up liquid fabric softener from Target (their house brand). Love the scent, totally effective, and no need to spend the dough on Downy. We have softener sheets on hand, too, but don't use them as much as we use the liquid softener.

Anyway, I picked it up on a lark the other day, and Michael installed it last night and ran a load of laundry. From first use, I have to say the clothes came out smelling fresh and non-staticky.

However, the proof will be in the pudding as we see how long it lasts...It is supposed to last about 4 months, and an indicator on the bar will let you know when to replace it. I'll update this post later as to the longevity of the product, but for effectiveness, I have to say it seems to do the job.

No comments: