Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream



I would post a picture of my winter hands, to do a "before and after" comparison, but I don't want you to have nightmares. Suffice to say that my cuticles get repulsive this time of year, and the skin around my nails gets so hangnail-y and gross, that I try to just avoid using my hands in public for about 4 months of the year.

But now I have some hope!

I picked up the Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream (because my cuticle oils weren't doing much for me) and really like it. It has a great apricot scent, and a little dab goes a long way. Massage it onto your cuticles and dry fingertip areas and you'll notice an improvement right away - more so than I have ssen with other lotions and stuff.

Go, give it a whirl. I think it was around $5 at Target. Go for it!

No comments: