Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses



After being addicted to the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes last year (but not digging them as much this year...Maybe I need cooler weather?), I've been even more into the pumpkin spice flavor to things.

Imagine my joy while shopping at Target and stumbling upon these little sweeties - Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses? MMM!

I was concerned about how the pumpkin spice would meld with the chocolate, but I guess I didn't have to worry, as the whole thing is P.S. flavored...not like a P.S. flavored filling. Curiouser and curiouser...

Anyway, they are orangeish, and not terribly delish to me. I have a whole bag, so if you want to try them, come on by and I'll give 'em to you. They were kind of mushy, despite being in our cool house for the past day. I think there's white chocolate involved, as there is that weird grainy white chocolate texture going on, too.

I don't love them. That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Hey Amy Kate! Thanks for stopping bye my blog! Doncha just love Target?? I could spend hours there just wandering around spending money I really shouldn't be. I can never get outta ther for under a hundred. Thanks for the tip on the chocolate. I would have bought them and put them out for company on Thanksgiving. Since they're crappy, like you said, no one would eat them. Then guess who would end up eating them? Can't let them go to waste, right?

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I saw your comment on Miss Yvonne's blog and I had to come by and visit you!

I love your writing style. Thanks for the head's up on those but even if you lived next door, I'd let you keep them!! LOL!!

Hugs!!