Friday, April 25, 2008

Walgreens Diapers


I feel like everyone I know knows people who swear by a store brand of something - cleaner, diapers, wipes, food, soda, whatever, which typically means they are saving some bucks over national name brand. However, I feel like I never find these deals or products that I really love.
Anyway, I tried out the Walgreens diapers on the recommendation of a close friend, and, well, I'm not a big fan. L was not a big fan. Half the bag is still under the kids' dresser. I suppose if you're in a pinch, they are decent, but we found the following:
Not as secure on the velcro as the Pampers we usually use
Filled up quickly with pee (ie diaper got HUGE)
Several pooxplosions which leaked up the back, and a couple times out the leg
More papery feeling than cloth feeling

1 comment:

Sara said...

OK, you have a secret blog?! I like this idea, though!